Growing Global Digital Citizens: Better Practices That Build Better Learners
This practical guide explores how to transform education through the concept of the global digital citizen. Embraced by thousands of schools, global digital citizenship practices empower students to effectively and ethically participate in, and contribute to, both the physical and digital worlds around them. The authors provide a clear path for establishing a global digital citizenship program in your school, and ensuring your students grow into compassionate, respectful, and responsible global citizens.
- Discover the characteristics of global digital citizens and what these citizens stand for.
- Consider the limitations of conventional acceptable-use policies and instead embrace ethically driven digital citizenship agreements.
- Learn how to address the various stakeholder communities involved in developing students into global digital citizens.
- Use tools and rubrics for gauging the effectiveness and progress of your global digital citizenship practices.
- Complete global digital citizenship assessment frameworks.
- Review digital citizenship agreements for students at the elementary, middle, and high school levels, as well as for professionals and the wider community.
Paperback: 176 pages (black & white)
Upon completion of the checkout, an email will be sent containing a personal download link. In the future, if we update the file, you will also receive notification that a free updated version is available.
Books and Other Products
Know where you are in the fixed vs growth mindset arena and learn what you can start doing to readjust your current mindset for long-term...