Information Fluency Companion
Information is the nuts and bolts of the Internet. And with so much of it being produced every day, everyone can benefit from solid information management skills for learning and for life. The Information Fluency Companion is the definitive guide for understanding, teaching, and assessing these abilities in your students.
If you want your students to possess the data detective know-how that will carry them safely and successfully into the future, then this is the book you've been waiting for. We've packed this one with a treasury of tips and tools for every modern educator, including:
- A full teaching and learning framework
- Rubrics for skill assessment
- An Information Fluency snapshot tool and lesson checker
- Worksheets and tools for instruction
- 6 inquiry-based learning scenarios
- Special QR codes for accessing free resources
Paperback: 106 pages full colour
Upon completion of the checkout, an email will be sent containing a personal download link. In the future, if we update the file, you will also receive notification that a free updated version is available.
Books and Other Products