Many of our readers have enjoyed the Bloom's Taxonomy resources we've shared in the past, with the Bloom's Taxonomy Verbs Poster heading up the list. Now we've got another one we think you'll enjoy—check out the Bloom's Taxonomy Periodic Table from us here at Wabisabi Learning.
It features 6 different groups of "elements" that reveal the fun and challenging activities corresponding to some of those Bloom's Taxonomy verbs. Use it for enhancing lessons at every level of Bloom's Taxonomy, or combine some of the activities for even more inspired learning. These can be used both as learning and as quick assessment-on-the-go activities to suit your needs.
How Your Bloom's Taxonomy Periodic Table Works
This resource is a PDF with a simple interactive twist. Once you download it, you then simply hover your cursor over each "element" to see the suggested activity pop up. Each box presents a suggestion for an activity that you can either use as-is or create your own variation. We have also included the suggested activity lists for each stage of Bloom's Taxonomy.
Use your new free Bloom’s Taxonomy Periodic Table for:
- Understanding Bloom’s Digital Taxonomy
- Developing skills at each taxonomy level
- Exploring useful Bloom's activities with your learners
- Performing quick formative assessments
- Effective lesson enhancements
- Expanding your Bloom’s vocabulary
This Bloom's Taxonomy Periodic Table of activities is meant to bring learning excitement to any classroom. Share it with anyone that you feel may benefit from having it around for quick learning and assessment ideas.
A Place for Learning to Bloom
With your Bloom's Taxonomy Periodic Table of activities at your side, you can share the amazing stories of your success with teachers just like you on the Wabisabi Learning Community. It's a place for global educators to meet, learn from, and inspire each other to achieve transformational professional practice.
We welcome everyone who shares our passion for transforming education. We learn with, from, and about each other in a fun and vigorous environment of trust and mutual support, in which anyone can:
- Access exclusive courses though our accredited professional learning deep dives
- Connect with a community of your peers from around the world who share your passion for learning
- Share experiences, ideas and stories as we support each other in our individual professional learning journey
- Find answers to the challenges you face in your practice from the best teachers, leaders and international experts.
- Be inspired by thought-provoking conversations and expert perspective each and every day.
Now that's what we call chemistry.